3.30.2010

10 Minutes - Battle of the Bands and The MAMAs

Hi. It's Joe.

In a PREVIOUS POST I mentioned that GUPPY EFFECT was up for two (2) Madison Area Music Association Awards.

Fueled by inspirado from that honor, I submitted GUPPY EFFECT to the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands held in Milwaukee Wi in July.

My friends in New York City have a band called FRISKY BILLIONAIRES, and they are competing in the NYC phase of battle.

You should vote for both bands, as there is no conflict of interest geographically.

Vote for GUPPYEFFECT at www.battleofthebands.com/guppyeffect.

Vote for FRISKY BILLIONAIRES at www.battleofthebands.com/friskybillionaires.

It takes literally two minutes to vote and costs NOTHING. So, like they say, if you can do something important in two minutes or less, DO IT NOW!

I didn't work out today. I wanted to, but the day got away from me. Now I have to go to Whitewater and cohost Matt Alba's kickass radio show ENTER THE MEDICINE.

I haven't eaten today either. It is hard to work out on an empty stomach. So I am going to real quick eat, then go.

I am reading "The Power of Less" by Leo Babauta. It's a good, short read about how to simplify life, eliminate mundane and useless tasks, maximize the important things, get rid of stress, etc.

I looks like I have been inadvertently doing all the right things, but this helps me to streamline things even further.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment