3.22.2010

10 Minutes - Better Than Axe Body Spray = Male Sex Pheromone

Hi. It's Joe.

Let me show you something...


That is me in the middle of what has become commonly known around these parts as the CACTUS JOE SANDWICH.

It's a common occurrence at my rock shows. For a long time, I had no idea why I attracted so much "bread" at shows, even post-show on the dance floor when other bands are playing.

Then, I realized why.

When I perform and/or socialize, I sometimes dab on a little bit of cologne. Very subtle, almost imperceptible, definitely not overpowering.

Except at the subliminal level...

Because my cologne contains THIS.

I had picked up a sample bottle of male sex pheromone when I worked at the vitamin company, at an industry conference or something.

On a whim, I followed the directions that came with it and added it to a bottle of my usual cologne. Then I put the cologne back in the bathroom cupboard and pretty much forgot all about the trace additive it contained, just using the cologne occasionally as I normally would.

In retrospect, I now realize that my "game" improved considerably around that time and I have now conducted enough experiments to confirm that this stuff does indeed seem to work.

It isn't just that I am a rocker. I was a rocker before I started using this.

For the past few months I have been going to shows or social events, either with or without this stuff on my body. I have two separate bottles of cologne, one with the pheromone additive and one without.

I dab a little bit on my wrists, and that's all. It's not even enough that you can smell the cologne, unless you put your nose to my wrists. But the male sex pheromone itself is completely odorless. It acts on receptors in the female nasal passages, sending subliminal signals into their brains.

Socially, I can definitely tell a difference in the attention I get from the ladies when the additive is on me. When it's the unadulterated cologne, generally nada.

There are other explanations, of course. Knowing the stuff is on me, perhaps I act more confidently around women, a sort of psychological placebo effect. This is a very real possibility.

Another is that the pheromone actually works on ME, not on the ladies, to increase my own libido and attraction body language.

However, this last option seems less probable, because if it is acting on male pheromone receptors, it should affect the males who are around me in social situations, improving their game as well as my own. I don't really observe that.

In fact, most of the males I am with when I am sporting the male sex pheromone cologne look at me with wide eyes, amazed at the game I am attracting. I'm usually just as amazed as they are.

In any case, I don't know how this stuff works, but I know that it does seem to result in a higher percentage of CACTUS JOE SANDWICH sightings when I use it vs. when I don't.

So forget Axe Body Spray. Use this stuff: Androstenone Pheromone Double Strength Concentrate.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment