4.07.2010

10 Minutes - The Best Energy Drink Ingredient

Hi. It's Joe.

Today I wrote a blog post about Rhodiola rosea extract effects on my CJ SCIENTIFIC BLOG.

It was titled Adaptogen Rhodiola Rosea Extract Effects + Brain Toniq (with the best energy drink ingredients). I won't lie to you. Those title keywords are primo.

There is an energy drink called BRAIN TONIQ that uses Rhodiola as its main ingredient and contains no sugar or caffeine.

I have supplemented with Rhodiola and I can tell you that it works really well to protect against the effects of stress. It gives a sense of focus and well-being without the side effects of stimulants. I grant you that it could very well be the "placebo" effect, and that's totally fine with me. The "placebo" effect is well documented and real, so I am OK with it.

Anyway, someone from Brain Toniq thought my blog post was cool enough to donate to BUY JOE A CUP O' JOE (i.e., this site...). I thank them for that.

In return, I added them to my list of Caffeinators over there on the right.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment