5.28.2010

10 Minutes - Tomorrow I Can Just Stare at My Saltwater/Marine Fish Tank

Hi. It's Joe.

Oceanic 29 Gallon Biocube Aquarium w/ StandYou know what I have to do tomorrow?

Nothing.

I don't have to do a goddam thing.

I'm gonna do stuff.

But I don't have to.

And that's a great feeling.

Well, I kind of do have to mow the lawn.

But that's not urgent.

It could wait.

But I just want to get it done.

The fact that I have a choice makes me not dread the task as much.

Like when my salt water fish tank needed to be cleaned. I didn't have a choice. It was overgrown with algae and the water was like 6 months old. I felt sorry for the one remaining fish, who sadly died of shock during the cleaning, even though I quarantined it in a bucket overnight. Maybe the bucket had some residue in it or something.

I also want to get my garden in tomorrow.

But it is a want, not a need.

The need was a couple days ago when I sprayed all the weeds with Round Up.

Now I just have to pull the dead weeds to make room for my tomatoes and peppers.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, I am really busy with awesome rock-n-roll.

That's pleasurable. But it is still work.

Tomorrow is a day of rest, even though as I said, I shant rest.

I don't really rest much.

Maybe I am a type A person.

I seem pretty mellow.

But my mind is always working.

And I am a doer.

I like to do things, even if those things aren't work.

I think after I get done with the yard work tomorrow, I might cruise to Madison and go pick up some salt water organisms to re-populate my now spotlessly cleaned marine aquarium.

I have a 29 gallon BioCube marine fish tank.

It's made by Oceanic Aquariums, and I have been very pleased with it.

Even when it is really dirty, it keeps working, biologically filtering out toxins and crud.

I dig it.

Time.

Oceanic 29 Gallon Biocube Aquarium w/ Stand
Oceanic 29 Gallon Biocube Aquarium w/ Stand

The Oceanic BioCube features high-quality components and can be used for saltwater or freshwater setups. The enhanced filtration system features dual filter intakes to draw aquarium water from the surface and mid-water for improved water circulation and filtration. The replaceable 2-stage filter cartridge provides easy-to-maintain mechanical and chemical filtration. The "Bio-Ball" wet/dry (sump) filtration system improves gas exchange and provides efficient biological filtration. This aquarium is easy to clean and maintain. A complete aquarium lighting system includes Coralife compact fluorescent daylight and actinic lighting, Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LEDs, and dual cooling fans, all integrated into the hood. Dimensions: 20.8in x 19in x 49.6in











No comments:

Post a Comment