6.19.2010

10 Minutes - House Keeping

Hi. It's Joe.

Just catching up on my 10 minute blog posting, since I was somewhat lax last week.

Last night GUPPY EFFECT rocked the Bolt Inn in Fort Atkinson WI. They loved us, as always. The crowd was decent, but my goal is to really pack that place. We are playing there again in a week, next Friday June 25. We are billing it as a BIRTHDAY PARTY and anyone who brings 50 people to the Bolt Inn will get a free keg of beer on the band. This is a pretty good incentive. If the bar gives us the keg at COST, we ought to be able to pay that out of band fund for what we are getting paid that night.

If it's successful (there must be some unlame people who could muster up 50 friends to come drink free beer), maybe we can implement this promotion at other shows in the future.

Today is the day. It is the day I vacuum the bejesus out of the house and mow the lawn. Much to accomplish. So much in fact that I am going to stop typing now. It has been over 10 minutes, because I took a break to create a back link within this blog post, unbeknownst to you.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment