7.06.2010

1 Minute - This is Filler, But You Should Stay Tuned...

Hi. It's Joe.

I just finished up a massive marathon of rock-n-roll and assorted other activities that began last Friday. As such, I didn't keep up on my 10 minute blog posts.

Also, I am about to go on a bike ride. So even though I really want to tell you all about my kickass fun weekend, I'm not going to right now. I'm just going to send you this "filler" post as a teaser. I am building the anticipation.

I'm probably going to have to break the travelogue down into 3 or 4 different posts, because there is a lot of fun to share. It's nice though to have a backlog of things to write about, so that way I am not struggling to pull stuff out of thin air like I so often do.

And you love it anyway.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment