7.13.2010

10 Minutes - School of Audio Engineering Book

Hi. It's Joe.

I've been pretty good about sticking to my plan to bike every day in the month of July, as I work on habit development, as per Leo Babauta's "The Power of Less."

I've also been more or less keeping up with the free online Internet Marketing course "The Challenge." It's very cool. One of the most important things to understand about Internet Marketing is that it isn't about the product or service you are promoting. In fact, The Challenge gives the least amount of time to products. What is most important is doing market research to see if there is even a need for the thing you want to sell online, and ample web traffic. You can have the greatest product or service in the world, but if no one needs it or no one comes to your web site, it won't go anywhere.

I'm going over to the CSA farm this morning. I was going to go up to the cottage yesterday, but I did a long bike ride instead. Then I was really tired. Plus, PEOPLE BROTHERS BAND wants to record this afternoon. I am going to take the evening off, because I have been working way too hard. My 500 Free Business Cards AdWords campaign is doing well again.

CHECK IT OUT HERE.

I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve the site. Please note that I developed that money making site totally for FREE, using Blogger. It's awesome.

Last night I whipped together a blog post reviewing the book "Home Recording for Musicians for Dummies." I use this book a lot and it has really improved my diy music recordings, to the extent that now I am only limited by musicianship. I tell you that only by way of back linking to the other post, but if you are a musician or songwriter who does home studio recording, you might want to glance at the blog HERE.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment