8.31.2010

1 Minute - The Home Stretch

Hi. It's Joe.

I am in the final leg of my journey up to the cottage. It's the so called "home stretch," although the cottage isn't actually my home. But it will be my temporary home for the next seven (7) days.

On Sunday September 5, I will host Bike With Melinda based out of the cottage. A handful of guests will arrive on Friday and Saturday for a relaxing Labor Day weekend, chilling by the lake and biking socially.

We will probably ride from the cottage out to Stone Lake, where there are some good eating and drinking establishments. Also, there are several good places to stop on the return trip and most of the route is on fairly freshly paved roads.

I'm going to ride the route on Wednesday or Thursday, weather permitting, and scope it out.

I will report my findings here, hopefully with pictures, so stay tuned.

If you SUBSCRIBE to this blog, you'll be automatically alerted when I post.

Time.
Via my Blackberry

1 comment:

  1. I like this coffee morning very much. Your site is very much useful for me. Good to be here... Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete