1.25.2011

1 Minute - More Beatnik Fashions

Hi. It's Joe.

I finished the demo of Beatnik Fashion Statement, using Apple Loops in lieu of real drums until I can record a final MASTER version.

I wanted to post it here for your listening pleasure, as well as generate a little more web traffic via back links for the keyword phrase "beatnik fashion."


Beatnik Fashion Statement
by Cactus Joe
© 2011 Cactus Joe Productions LLC


I ordered a bunch of DOWNLOAD CARDS from CD Baby for my CD "Inspirado" and also the "Gingerbread (Zombie) Army" single. I can sell these at shows for $5 and $1, respectively. They only cost me $0.50 cents a piece. That's pure profit.

Time.

BACK LINKS

1. Make Your Own Business Cards.

2. Gentle Leader Head Collar for Dogs.

3. Beatnik Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment