1.24.2011

1 Minute - Sleepy

Hi. It's Joe.

I had a long fun weekend and now I am really tired, so I am going to go to sleep.

I don't care about football but I am glad the Packers won today.

I hung out with Clay and Gina at Wilson's bar in Madison and I got tons of pictures and movies. Gina is a Bears fan and she was not happy at all, as you can see from the PICTURES.


After that I had a nice dinner at Shane and Leora's and the Jets and Steelers played. Now we know who is going to the Super Bowl (Green Bay Packers and Pittsburg Steelers).

Steel manufacturing and meat packing, the two industries America was built on.

Tomorrow I will have another post on bad decision-making, and you'll wanna tune in for that one. In fact, it's worth subscribing to this page for (upper right).

Time.

BACK LINKS

1. Make Your Own Business Cards.

2. Gentle Leader Head Collar for Dogs.

3. How to Become a Songwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment