1.27.2011

10 Minutes - Beatnik Fashions in Madison WI

Hi. It's Joe.

I could write about Beatnik Fashions all day.

Tonight was the first orientation meeting of a handful of Madison-area beatniks who are going to contribute to a new web site. I can't disclose too much proprietary information on the new site, but suffice it to say, I will be posting debut information about it on this blog as soon as it is live.

The best way, therefore, to be alerted, is to put your e-mail addy in (opt in) over there in the upper right. You will be the first to know when the site is live, and you will not receive any spam EVER, I promise. But if you do, I fully expect you to unsubscribe and never talk to me again.

The new site is going to feature information for Madison WI area beatniks, on where to eat beatnik food, buy beatnik things, hear beatnik music, see beatnik films, play beatnik games, and read beatnik books.

I think it is going to be pretty sweet. Here's a rocking song called "Beatnik Fashion Statement" by Cactus Joe (Hey, that's me!). Perhaps it could be the theme music for the new beatnik web site.

OK. My time is almost up. So put your e-mail in over there and get subscribed. You don't want to miss this launch, if you are anywhere within 100 miles of Madison WI.

Time.


Beatnik Fashion Statement
by Cactus Joe
© 2011 Cactus Joe Productions LLC


BACK LINKS

1. Make Your Own Business Cards.

2. Gentle Leader Head Collar for Dogs.

3. Fifties Clothes: A Beatnik Fashion Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment