1.19.2011

10 Minutes - Haunted Places in Wisconsin

Hi. It's Joe.

A friend of mine wants to show people the haunted places of Wisconsin and is developing a web site for such tourist attractions as "Haunted Houses in Milwaukee" and "Haunted Hotels of Green Bay." Maybe not those specific things, but similar.

Anyway, I thought that would be a decent topic for today's blog post. After all, I have to write about something.

I don't believe in ghosts and I think people who do are plumb crazy.

But there's money in crazy. And I do believe in money. I also believe in making crazy people happy, to the extent that their crazy obsessions are not repressed, then later channeled into six state shooting sprees (which generates a lot more ghosts, and thus a lot more places the crazies need to see before they die, which leads to greater angst and anxiety in the crazies, more repression, sprees, and, well, you can see the cycle of doom that's created there).

So I have provided some links for people looking for haunted places in Wisconsin. These are just starting points, resources that Amazon thought were the most relevant, and who am I to question Amazon?

Well, I've about exhausted that topic. Suffice to say "haunted places in Wisconsin" is a very nice keyword phrase for generating traffic on this subject. Lots of daily searches for it, and weak competition, especially if it appears in the title (as it does for this blog post - see, everything happens for a reason!). "Haunted hayrides in PA" is also good. That was pure gravy.

Well, it's 15 minutes until noon. I've hit my 10 minutes of writing mark for today, so I am going to paste in my back links below and call it for now. I might write some more later depending on how the spirit grabs me. Stay tuned for a new song, a pre-FAWM song, just for practice.

BACK LINKS

1. Make Your Own Business Cards.

2. Gentle Leader Head Collar for Dogs.

3. How to Become a Songwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment