1.11.2011

10 Minutes - Let's Watch Being John Malkovich (Films)

Hi. It's Joe.

Today's 10 minute blog post is inspired by procrastination in that I need to work out but don't want to. I will. But I am putting it off until the very last possible second, which at this point will be about 1:30 PM.

I have to do a long one, as a result of my birthday being last weekend, and my friend Jodi subsequently making a giant mess o' cupcakes, many of which I ate. I have not worked out since, and I can't get behind on the workouts.

I'm going to fuel my workout (or at least tolerate it) by watching the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" with George Clooney. It's streamable on NETFLIX, which is nice. NETFLIX is pretty awesome. For only about $8.50 a month, I can watch unlimited movies and TV shows. That is well worth it. Granted, a lot of the stuff I want to see is not yet in streaming format, and I'm not going to upgrade to the DVD plan. My hope is that their marketing people are working hard to get as many titles streamable as possible. I really want to see "Machete" but it is DVD only. "Being John Malkovich" is streamable, but I have already seen it. That was a while ago though, and it is a kickass movie I would see again.

I watched "Zombie Strippers" last night. It was campy and stupid, but it made fun of George W. Bush a lot, and I can never get enough lambasting on that retarded chimp.

Google makes me title my blog posts in very bizarre ways to gain traffic share. F Google.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment