1.10.2011

10 Minutes - Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Music

Hi. It's Joe.

I am a proponent of fish oil supplements because the American diet is very low in the essential fatty acids DHA and EPA needed for health. The body can't make these fats and so if you want to get enough, fish oil is pretty much the only way to go. That, or eat a crapload of fish. This morning I decided to write a short blog post about flaxseed oil vs. fish oil on my CJ Scientific Communication site.

I did this for two reasons. The most important reason was to educate and help my fellow humans live a better life and be healthy. The second reason, which relates to the first, is that the keyword phrase "flaxseed oil vs fish oil" just happens to be a very good for SEO.

So by using that keyword, I am able to increase the chances my fellow humans will find the blog post and make use of its information. That's the plan anyway.

Today is Monday and I am way behind schedule. The goal today is to produce the COUCH CONCERT I recorded of Iowa's STRONG LIKE BEAR indie rock band.

Then I am going to perform a COUCH CONCERT of my own song, BREAKUP SONG #2. I hope I get that done in a timely fashion.

Beyond that, I wait...

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment