2.11.2011

15 Minutes - Rode Microphone (NT1-A Studio Condenser Mic): It Will Be Mine. Oh yes. It Will Be Mine.

Hi. It's Joe.

Rode Microphones NT1-A Condenser Mic Bundle 889406483484I start my new awesome job on Tuesday. One of the first things I will buy after I receive my "underwriting" from THE MAN is a NT1-A Rode Microphone (an excellent vocal condenser microphone) for my home recording studio.

Why?

Because my songwriting and recording buddy, Bryon, out in Iowa has one that he uses for home recording and it sounds great. It also does not cost a small fortune.

There is no better review of music equipment than a peer-to-peer endorsement. In addition, we recorded vocals for a song using his Rode NT1-A last weekend, and the sound quality for vocals was awesome. Field testing is also critical for a music equipment review.

CLICK HERE to listen to the demo song we recorded. Even though it was a slapdash recording effort for February Album Writing Month (FAWM.ORG), the vocals are crisp and sound excellent in the mix. The demo song also appears below, if you have Flash installed.

After I get my Rode mic, and use it a bit, I will give a more detailed review here, as well as on my songwriting web site, www.cactusjoeproductions.com.

Time.

Direct Sound EX-29 Extreme Isolation Headphones BlackP.S. I am also getting a couple sets of THESE excellent (extreme) isolation headphones for recording.


Two (2) Minutes or Less
by Cactus Joe
© 2011 Cactus Joe Productions LLC


BACK LINKS

1. Make Your Own Business Cards.

2. Gentle Leader Head Collar for Dogs.

3. Creativity Quotes.

Rode Microphones NT1-A Condenser Mic BundleRode Microphones NT1-A Condenser Mic + Accessories

"The Man" is buying me one of these...



No comments:

Post a Comment