4.28.2011

10 Minutes - Left to Go in This Meeting

Hi. It's Joe.

I am in a meeting. It's an hour long, but my contribution will take less than 60 seconds. This is a great example of the inefficiency of Corporate America, notwithstanding the fact that my particular corporate employer is fairly kickass.

If it wasn't for this post, I'd probably be dozing off, like one of the dudes at this meeting is doing right now.

As I was discussing with my boss at our one on one meeting this morning, this job doesn't call or allow for a lot of creative writing, but meetings such as this are a perfect time for doing it, like blogging.

I am a fairly driven and efficient worker here, but even so I am lucky if I achieve 50% productivity, as measured in pure output.

But input is still a critical component of quality output.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment