4.22.2011

5 Minutes - I Have to Write More

Hi. It's Joe.

I have to get back into the swing of writing for a few minutes every day.

I am at work right now and in a few short minutes we have a work team building social, so it is a good time to squeeze out some free writing.

I have a lot of ideas I want to share. I have been having some great conversations about spirituality and religion with Caitlin. I might re-activate my atheist debate blog where I can expound on these ideas in a consequence free environment.

This weekend is Easter. Typically, my family doesn't celebrate it. However, Caitlin's family does, so I am going to accompany her to her grandma's in Savanna IL for Sunday Easter lunch.

I have a rare piano lesson tomorrow (Saturday) and I am going to practice some tonight. That will be followed by GUPPY EFFECT practice and then Caitlin and I are off to Illinois. Buddy will be spending Easter with his canine pals at the Perfect 10 Kennel in Cambridge WI, near where I live.

Well, I am off to team build with my co-workers now. This is a fancy way of saying we are going to goof off for an hour while our boss is away. Not in a playing hooky kind of way, because we will probably talk work stuff. But most of the writing staff is out for the holiday and there is little else to do on such a dreary and wet day.

Spring is certainly taking an extended vacation in Florida this year. Come back! We need you!

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment