5.14.2011

10 Minutes - Flu Shots 2010

Hi. It's Joe.

I wrote a blog post called Flu Shots 2010. It's just a short anecdote.

My photo food diary is going well. One of the main things I have noticed is that I think twice about what I eat now. On the one hand it is laziness because taking pictures of every freakin' thing I eat can be a pain. But I also have to take some responsibility for what I eat, because I am posting all the pictures to Facebook (via Posterous) for all to see. I don't want people to think I am a glutton. That is part of the driving force behind the success of this lifestyle paradigm shift (inspired by "4 Hour Body" by Tim Ferriss). It is all about OWNERSHIP of your life. Long story, but check out the book at the library some time.

Another thing about the photo food journal is the types of foods I eat have changed. Again, everyone is going to see what I eat. I can't be eating junk food and ice cream all the time. Not that I did before, that much, but when I do, now I think twice about it.

I also include any drinks other than water on the diary. Juice, beer, etc.

I have been quite good about taking the pictures and posting them, thanks to my Android phone capabilities. I usually can upload the images right then and there, but typing on the Android can be a bitch sometimes, so I sometimes wait a little while. But it will all be on there and you can check it out graphically at http://wholefoodvitamins.wordpress.com.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment