5.25.2011

10 Minutes - Paleo Diet New Edish

Hi. It's Joe.

In just 10 minutes I will check my Google Analytics blog stats. I have been crazy blogging lately, just for something to do. It hones my writing super skills.

I have still been doing my photo food diary for the month of May. I occasionally forget to photograph a dish that I eat, either because I am so hungry that I can't wait, or it slips my low blood sugar addled brain.

I saw that a new edition of Loren Cordain's "Paleo Diet" is out.

I highly endorse this dietary concept from an evolutionary perspective. Humans survived largely on wild foods foraged from nature for millions of years and we are genetically programmed to thrive on them. So if you can make you diet more hunter-gatherer-like, you will rule.

Time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free Adwords Voucher here

    ReplyDelete