6.07.2011

10 Minutes - A Time and a Place for Everything

Hi. It's Joe.

I am single again. It is not a bad thing, because everything happens for a reason and this was for all the right reasons, and amicable and mutual. I could tell you all the reasons, but let's just leave it at having Jesus as the 3rd wheel on every date wasn't working so well for me. Totally my issue, mind you...

I like my new singing class. It comes with a CD of exercises that I can do in the car during my longish commute to work, which makes the longishness seem less of a waste of time and keeps my mind off the a-hole tailgaters.

I have my 1 on 1 lesson tonight at the Madison Music Foundry, but I totally forgot to bring my guitar so I can work on the song I want to work on with my teacher. I guess we will have to do exercises again, unless there is something I can easily play on the piano, like maybe "Pied Piper's Tune."

I need to get something to eat before my lesson, so I think I am going to bug out of here now and do that. I am not sure what I will get though. A Barrique's breakfast wrap sounds mighty good, but I think they stop serving at 5 PM. I'll find something.

Thanks for reading!

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment