7.27.2011

10 Minutes - The 4 Hour Body Experiment

Hi. It's Joe.

So, my mom bet me $500 (in the form of an IRA investment) to lose 25 pounds by Labor Day. I calculated that this is about one (1) pound every two days. It was going great until the last couple of days. I seem to have plateaued. I have been strictly following the diet, which is really more of a lifestyle change. So I am not sure what is happening.

The diet is non-restrictive when it comes to foods that are on the list. I have been sticking to these items. However, the last two or three days I have been eating relatively larger portions.

Not absolutely larger, just relative. One thing about this diet is that I am not hungry between meals. Sometimes I am not even hungry at meals, and this might be part of the problem. The past few days I made myself eat, even though I wasn't hungry.

I wasn't listening to my body and eating only when I felt the need. I am going to change that and see if I can get off this plateau.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment