3.12.2013

8 Minutes - Monroe WI

Hi. It's Joe.

I am in the quaint rustic town of Monroe WI where I have a dinner date. I like this town. It has a nice town square and the traffic flow goes in a logical counterclockwise direction with the proper right of way. I am just killing time with a random blog post, so read no further unless you have nothing better to do. It literally does not get any better than this.

The weather outside is questionable, so I left work a little bit early in case of traffic and/or weather delays. There were none. So I got here way too early and popped into a coffee shoppe/bar/restaurant for a pick me up. I scored some cash on my way here. I might take the bus to work with Alex tomorrow, and if I do, I will need a few bucks for the bus fare. So getting coffee was a good way to break up the $20 bills. Yeah, this blog post is thrilling isn't it?

Well, I guess I had better head over to the chili and cheese joint. I wouldn't want to be the tardy one.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment