11.16.2013

It's Going to Get Crazy

This post and several more to follow will probably all appear in your inbox, if you are a subscriber, at once, because I have changed the privacy settings of the blog to only allow a select few to read it. This is for reasons that also can't be disclosed until such time as I am able to make this blog public again. It might be a couple of weeks.

Unrelated to that, I am also going to engage in 2 weeks of purification, starting today. Healthier eating and exercise, as well as lower calorie intake. I might also have to appear antisocial in order to avoid certain temptations that come with association with my inner circle of friends. I don't think they will mind, because they are such good friends.

Last night, after work, I did Gomeroke at the High Noon Saloon in Madison WI. It's live band karaoke, hosted by the Gomers, a local cover band that knows a ton if songs. I did a fairly awesome rendition of "Crazy Train," by Ozzy Osbourne. At least, people seemed to dig it. All the performers were quite good, including a couple of my coworkers, who paired up on "Stuck in the Middle With You," by Stealers Wheel.

Stay tuned. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment