3.24.2015

A Brief Synopsis of My Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Today has consisted mostly of running on the gerbil wheel (work) to manifest underwriting for the living that takes place on nights and weekends. It's a lighter than usual week as far as music goes. I am trying to squeeze in a bit of writing, such as this.

I had a decent salad for lunch at work, my only meal of the day thus far. It was all healthy fruit (mandarin orange slices) and veggies (spinach, green pepper, mushroom, cherry tomatoes), with some protein in the form of hard-boiled eggs, chick peas, and black beans.

Tonight, my punk rock band EDDIE ATE DYNAMITE is going to do some pre-production studio work on some new song recordings. On my way home from work, I may score some Brussels sprouts at CostCo and boil these up for a quick meal before the band project work starts.

Here’s a backlink to a post I wrote about natural sleep aids (insomnia cures).

No comments:

Post a Comment