4.13.2015

Back to Bike Commuting

I can finally start bike commuting again tomorrow. The weather is back to being normal spring weather and I don’t have any nonsense on my calendar that would obstruct me. In fact, I should be able to bike to work every day this week. The only reason I didn’t today was because I scheduled a doctor’s appointment.

There is only one doctor in Madison who takes my new insurance. Said insurance covers preventive annual physicals at 100%, so I scheduled one of those to make contact with my new doctor and get to know him. He’s an old school family practice doctor who spends a decent amount of time with his patients. I’m not sure how long I will be with him, depending on if I get offered full time employment with my current employer, and switch to their insurance plan which has a much bigger network.

No comments:

Post a Comment