7.09.2015

Looking Through My Video Archive

I pulled up my Youtube channel this morning and persued some of the old videos I have on there. I deleted a few that sucked.

I thought I would post a couple of the better ones (gems) here.

This one is a cartoon PSA I made for my band GUPPY EFFECT when Xtranormal.com was a thing and you could manufacture your own scripts for the characters.



This one is a very bad video I made to accompany my cult classic rock song "Gingerbread (Zombie) Army."



Here is a live video of my band GUPPY EFFECT performing my song "Becca" about five years ago in the Rock Cave of my old house in Cambridge WI. The drummer was a young talented kid named Al.



That'll do for today, in keeping with keeping these blog posts short enough for the average American attention span.

No comments:

Post a Comment