8.06.2015

A Power Nap is In Order and Foosball

I want and need a power nap. I fully plan to take one before I have to go over to my house and move some stuff, with Stefan. I am planning to migrate my patio table and chairs and my foosball table over to Deborah’s. At the moment, there is no place to put the foosball table, but we are devising a plan to downsize Deb’s dining room table so that we can fit it. Foosball is a great fun way to resolve relationship conflicts and determine who has to do certain distasteful tasks. Deb and I don’t really have relationship conflicts, but it still could be a fun way to bond and also let off steam. The ability to regularly let off steam is, in my opinion, a crucial element for a solid relationship. You can’t let stresses build up. That’s dangerous. Usually Deb and I talk sh!t out really well, but foosballing it out sounds good too, when it comes to non-verbal tension and resolution. I am rambling.

1 comment:

  1. The ability to regularly let off steam is, in my opinion, a crucial element for a solid relationship. You can’t let stresses build up. http://www.littlegreenfoosballs.com

    ReplyDelete