8.26.2015

I Am Not a Big Fan of Crowds

I had a fun trip in Ireland last week. I most enjoyed the rural countryside and smaller towns. I didn’t like Dublin all that much, because it was dirty and way too crowded. I don’t like crowds. I like to be able to walk in one direction for a while without crashing into someone. In the smaller towns we visited, I was a lot more comfortable with the thinner population.

The only exception to my dislike for crowds is when they are present at one of my band’s shows. I like crowds then. But in those instances, I am usually separate from the crowd, on stage performing. I get anxiety when I have to leave the stage and join said crowd. So, the solution to this is obvious. I need to rock-n-roll all night without stopping until the venue closes and everyone leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment