11.23.2015

A Mini House Concert for You


Today, I had the day off. And what do I like to do on my day off?

CORRECT!

Play music.

In this case, I played music and video recorded it as one of my mini house concerts.

This is one of my favorite things to do. I pulled up my master set list on the computer and practiced a few songs off it until I had enough for a 6 or 7 song mini set. Deborah was out running errands today and I had the house to myself. So once I got my recording gear set up and my guitar and vocal levels dialed in, I started rocking. This is good practice for my birthday show on January 8, 2016 at the Bos Meadery in Madison WI (6-9 PM, fyi).

The first video below is the 15 minute mini house concert (rated PG, I think) I recorded this afternoon and live streamed it to the entire Intarwebz.

Below that is an encore video of one song (rated PG13).

Enjoy.


CACTUS JOE's MINI HOUSE CONCERT on 11/23/15


ENCORE

PSA: Vote for Bernie Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment