12.09.2015

Another Hump Day

Happy Hump Day. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. In fact, I am not entirely sure it is. But it must be. Monday night was date night. Last night, Tuesday, was a chaos of barking dogs, police cars and fire trucks, that basically sent me into sequestration in my music room to escape the mayhem. So tonight must be Wednesday. That means I have to drive to the Great Dane in Fitchburg to meet with some musicians with whom I am exploring a possible cover band project to discuss our business plan. I hope it ends up being a good project, but the formulaic idea put forth by one of the guys is awful. So this meeting is really to see if we can come up with something better and if I feel HELL YEAH about it. Right now I am lukewarm on it, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they can come up with a viable plan that is also worthy of my time investment (aka fun and fulfilling).

No comments:

Post a Comment