12.10.2015

Taxing

The rhodiola must be working. The past few days have been pretty taxing, but I've been adapting just fine. Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb, which basically means it helps you handle stress and stressful situations better. The rhodiola Deborah got me from Life Extensions, her preferred supplement manufacturer, is doing just that.

I had started work on a new band project with some guys and one of them threw a hissy fit when he didn't get his way and decided to take his angst out on me. Eff that. I bailed from that project quite expediently. I have been around the block enough times to know instantly when a project is destined to be a flaming bag of sh!t. I have no time for negativity and drama, that main source of flaming sh!t bags in bands.

Then there was some stuff to do regarding the house I am selling. Minor things. Paperwork.

There are also a lot of people coming and going at Deborah's house right now and that's disruptive and stressful. I usually just go into my room and chillax when the commotion overwhelms my Asbergers. Deborah says I don't have Asbergers, but I think I have a mild case. I am on edge.

That reminds me of a joke. Have you ever had donkey burger? You aren't missing anything. It tastes like ass.

Tuesday night was the most stressful. Deborah set off the alarm system. Cops and fire engines came. The dogs went nuts. Bad.

I think I might be live streaming the Maxmas show at Frequency this Saturday, but I haven't gotten any followup from the organizers. I am gonna need some deets. I am happy to do it if I can set up and get on the Frequency's wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment