7.24.2016

Shell Lake WI - Top 10 Best Places on Earth


I am in Shell Lake WI, one of the top 10 best places on Earth according to the people in charge of determining such things (aka ME).

I can't tell you why it is, because that would cause thousands of people to flood the small northern Wisconsin town, paradoxically destroying that which makes it one of the top 10 best places on Earth.

Other places that make my top 10 are Dunedin, New Zealand, and Melbourne, Australia. The latter is also one of the top 10 best places TO LIVE on Earth according to a different committee that decides such things (thus validating my own metrics).

Melbourne is my preferred relocation destination when I am forced to expatriate after Donald Trump becomes President, not just because it is one of the best places on Earth to live, but also because it is about as far from the USA as you can get and still live comfortably among English speaking people (Note: so is New Zealand).

For those envious of or curious about my ability to so easily relocate, the truth is I have dual citizenship with Australia.

I recommend reading the novel "On the Beach" if you want to glimpse the post-Trump Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment