8.27.2016

Beach Party All Year Round

Deborah and I joined the Harbor Athletic Club in Middleton WI last Saturday, and it has turned out to be a surprisingly good thing.

With its four pools (three of them indoor) and close proximity to our house, it's like having a mini pool party on demand.

Granted, the main purpose of joining the health club is to get some exercise and achieve fitness and weight loss goals. But unlike a conventional boring gym that fails to compel good attendance, this one has heated pools, whirlpools, and a sauna. The latter things compel me to go to the athletic club and thereby do some exercise, be it swimming or other exercise (usually followed by swimming).

I need an inflatable palm tree to bring with me when I go to Harbor so I can simulate a tropical vacation, even in the middle of the brutal Wisconsin winter. I am not looking forward to the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment