11.27.2016

A Music Laden Thanksgiving Long Weekend

I performed with the KELSEY MILES BAND on Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday 11/23/16, for some Dudeists at a bowling alley. It pretty much rocked. Thursday I took it easy and enjoyed time with Deborah and some friends over Thanksgiving dinner. We fairly successfully cooked a turkey using a proven failsafe method we found online. On Friday 11/25/16, another of my bands, SKOOLNITE BENDER, opened for hard rock cover band PILOT at the Club Tavern, very close to home. That too was well received. Today, Sunday 11/27/16, I hosted an open mic at the Bos Meadery in the afternoon and now I'm about to hit the stage with KMB again at Funks Pub (open jam), concluding a heavily rock-n-roll laden long weekend.

How was yours? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment