11.18.2016

SKOOLNITE BENDER Rocked a Tight Set Tonight

One of my bands, SKOOLNITE BENDER, had a "live practice" tonight, performing at an open jam stage at a bar called Christy's Landing. We raged a pretty tight set of new and existing 90s hard rock cover songs and sufficiently charmed the jam host, Shelley Faith, that we were invited to open a show for her band, PILOT, a week from now at the Club Tavern in Middleton WI (Black Friday 11/25 @ 8 PM). All the bands I am playing in right now are killer. Hopefully you can catch a show soon.

In addition to the newly acquired gig above, the KELSEY MILES BAND is playing a show on Thanksgiving Eve 11/23 @ the Village Lanes in Monona WI. I'm also playing a solo acoustic CACTUS JOE show tonight 11/18 @ the Hop Garden Tap Room in Paoli WI.

I'm rocking a lot and thus achieving my goal of rocking shows 3 of every 10 days, as part of the 100 Day Challenge that my Mastermind accountability group is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment