12.05.2016

I Didn't Go on Facebook Yesterday and Guess What Happened...


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Joe Leonard, ragbraijoe@yahoo.com

MADISON WI, December 6, 2016 - I didn't go on Facebook (or other social media platforms) at all yesterday and do you know what happened?

Nothing happened.

That is to say, the consequences of not accessing the popular social media network were somewhere between nil and epsilon, where epsilon is a number negligibly larger than nil. The universe did not quantum tunnel to a new lower energy state annihilating all life as we know it because I was disconnected from Facebook in excess of 24 hours. No one, myself included, was in any way harmed by my absence from social media. In fact, until now, no one even knew I wasn't on Facebook yesterday. The same number of people RSVP'd to my Facebook music events yesterday as on prior days when I did go on Facebook (if you consider zero a number). My importance in social media spheres is literally non-existent for all intents and purposes. These results may be an anomaly, so next I will repeat this experiment for longer increments of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment