12.04.2016

Snow Day

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Joe Leonard, ragbraijoe@yahoo.com

MADISON WI, December 4, 2016 - Sunday's plans were not significantly disrupted by the 4+ inches of snow that fell in the area.

"My day went largely as planned," said local free agent in the Cosmos, Cactus Joe, as he rounded out his day at the Funks Pub open jam Sunday evening. "I meditated in the morning, worked on learning Welsh and Spanish for a bit, had a fantastic workout at the gym, and spent a couple hours practicing jazz piano and some songs on bass for this jam."

Notwithstanding the need to snow shovel in the morning, Monday is expected to proceed as expected as well.

"I'm getting a slow leak on one of my car tires fixed at 10 AM," Cactus said. "I'll probably shovel after Deborah goes to work, between meditating and practicing piano."

No comments:

Post a Comment