1.04.2017

You Are Invited to My Rock-n-Roll Birthday Party


Hi everyone!

I'm throwing a birthday party this Saturday January 7th and I hope you can come.

It's at the Come Back Inn bar and grill (Madison WI) and hosted by YOUR MOM (the band). 9 PM until late!

As a birthday boy, I get to play bass with said band for a couple fun sets. It's a lot of catchy cover songs from many epochs of rock-n-roll. For example, we will probably play that song "Exes and Ohs" by Elle King as well as "Good Times Bad Times" by Zeppelin and probably some Kings of Leon and Green Day tunes too. Anyway, there will be a lil sum'n for everyone, guaranteed.

I really hope you can make it down for a spell, especially if I haven't seen you in a while. The start of the new year is a great time to catch up. Bring some friends if you like.

Alright. I hope you are doing great. Hugs.

Joe

p.s. The party is American flag underwear themed. I will buy you a drink if you come themed.


No comments:

Post a Comment