1.31.2017

You Probably Won't See This

It's the middle of the night. I'm in bed, having just finished reading some of Dave Eggers' "The Circle," which really is a quite compelling book. Recall that this was the only book that met all of some computer algorithm's criteria to calculate what books will be bestsellers. I can see why. It's terrifying, in a good way. Read it.

I had a good day today. I finished and submitted my Letter of Intent to Edgewood College's graduate program in Marriage and Family Therapy. I completed my Duolingo language exercises between rideshare passengers and hit my income goal by 2 PM, so I was able to go chillax for a good chunk of the afternoon at the Barriques coffee shoppe on Monroe Street (where I finalized the aforementioned Letter of Intent over a huevos wrap and a coffee). I didn't make it to the gym today, but I eeked out a half hour of piano practice; I'm making progress.

It's a little after midnight and I am going to sleep now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment