5.06.2017

An Unscientific Study Result

As many of you know, dear readers, I have been using myself as a guinea pig to study how lifestyle behaviors affect health and well being. I have a conclusion to report based on this ongoing, unscientific case study.

Working out at the gym for one hour, three to four times per week, leads to significant weight loss when conducted for a six month period. I have lost about 30 pounds since applying this protocol. This result is confounded somewhat due to the simultaneous implementation of healthier dietary habits over the same period. However, it is believed the diet variable acts synergistically with the exercise variable on body weight outcomes. This result is applicable to the cross section of the population that is ME.

Today, my body weight was 209 pounds, down from a high of 240+ pounds a couple of years ago. Most of the weight loss occurred during the exercise treatment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment