1.17.2010

Haiti Disaster Relief Show - Tuesday Jan 19th

Hi. It's Joe.

On Tuesday January 19th, I (CACTUS JOE) am performing from 10 AM to NOON at Waterhouse Cafe in Lake Mills WI for Haiti Disaster Relief.

All tips and profits from food and drink will be donated to Haiti Disaster Relief. If THE MAN won't let you take time off for a good cause, you can always donate RIGHT HERE!

I'll be joined by Stefan Chandler of GUPPY EFFECT for a good part of the time.

If you want to donate more than the price of a decent latte (~$3.50), you can always donate more than once. Just click and repeat!

ANY AND ALL donations from now thru Tuesday at 9 AM CST (when I have to go to the gig) will be donated to Waterhouse Haiti Disaster Relief Fund. Your generosity is appreciated and your karmic balance is elevated.

They will probably give me lots of free coffee anyway, so I don't need your pity right now...

But Haiti does, so if you can spare it, please DONATE HERE!

I will post the total donation amount here on Tuesday morning.

Thanks in advance!!!

Joe

p.s. I will still link to your web site if you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment