2.25.2010

10 Minutes - My Woman Left Me. But I'm Getting a Big Tax Refund.

What if writing for 10 minutes every morning was enough to get my blog posts ranked highly in all the Internet search engines? That would be cool.

I woke up grumpy this morning, not sure why. Probably because I am still fighting this blasted cold and I don't know why it is taking so long to go away. I feel a lot better than I did, but still far from 100%.

I need coffee. I usually can't do these 10 minute free writes without my morning dose of mind booster, and today is no exception.

GUPPY EFFECT is coming over at 10 AM today to record a song that we want to submit to a music licensing opportunity. It's a film and they want songs about hope for humanity, which also happens to be the name of the song.

I am getting a decent tax refund compared with what I thought I might get. Considering I only worked 3 months of last year and was self-employed the rest of the time, it's a good chunk of change for the depleted coffers. I'll be able to keep the imperial rock-n-roll machine going a little while longer. Maybe I should use it to pay down the principle on my home loan, my only real outstanding debt. If it wasn't for that, I'd be living the good life, totally able to support myself on music and rent from my roommate.

Such is life.

I only wrote 9 minutes, but I am not feeling it today and need coffee.

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment