7.23.2013

A Lot of Grumpy McGrumpersons Today

I was all smiles biking in to work today. Beautiful weather, bike paths and roads relatively traffic and angst free, loving life.

However, everyone was kind of grumpy. I said "good morning" to a few people I saw walking or on bikes, and not a one of them responded. They all looked glum or grumpy too. What is that all about?

On a day like today, there is absolutely no excuse to not be really happy, especially if you are outside in this great weather and not driving in a car. Sure, maybe you have some problems going on in your life. But don't let that stop you from enjoying the good things in your day, like freedom and sunshine.

I sound like a damn touchy feely hippie sometimes.

Anyway, if you need a pick me up, watch this video.



Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment