8.11.2013

Up to the Cottage

This morning, I ran a 5k along the lake road that leads to our cabin on Shell Lake WI. It was a decent but slow paced run. Given my hip pain from last week's running, I did not want to overdo it. So far, no ill effects. I took 2 ibuprofen and 2 aspirin before the run, as well as one of each when I got back. After the run, my family decided to do a bike ride around the lake, to the coffee shoppe and cafe that is on the other side. I joined it, although I bike faster than them. So I biked out ahead of them and then circled back to join them a couple of times. At the cafe, we ate lunch. I had a veggie wrap and a breakfast sandwich. When we got back to the cottage, we went swimming in the lake, upon the shore of which our cabin sits. We just finished eating dinner and I am going to go fishing at dusk and see what I can pull forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment