3.28.2014

Grandma and Grandpa

I like vacationing with my family in Colorado. I like Colorado and I like that my family is fairly low key. There is no expectation to find things to do and everyone can go at their own pace.

With the exception of music, I think I have a fairly introverted personality. I don't mind having alone time and my brain seems fully equipped to keep me entertained with thoughts when not much else is going on externally.

At my sister's, when my family is there, everyone takes it pretty easy. To the outside observer, particularly an extroverted one, it might seem like I am bored. But nothing could be farther from the truth. It is recharging for the introvert personality to have down time. It gives us more endurance for dealing with the outside world when we have to.

I had a great recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment