8.01.2014

A Positive Week

I had a difficult recovery from RAGBRAI this week, physically and mentally. I had a lot of sleep to catch up on due to bike ride fatigue, and I did a pretty good job of catching up. So I feel decently rested today.

Last night I borrowed a friend's pickup truck and scored a new queen bed and some patio furniture I found on Craigslist. I really like Craigslist.

I am going to get some more patio furniture next week, if all goes well, and that should round out what I need for my house warming social on Saturday August 16.

I bike commuted to work today, which makes it 4/5 days this week that I did so. I still have almost a full tank of gas in my Prius, which is good because I will be driving up to the cottage tonight to spend the weekend with the whole extended family.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment