11.10.2014

GUPPY EFFECT's End of Year Holiday Party This Friday

My rock-n-roll power trio GUPPY EFFECT is hosting a Big Lebowski themed rock-n-roll bowling party this Friday night, November 14, at Tower Lanes in Beaver Dam WI.

It’s going to be our last show of the year, and thus our big holiday party. We probably won’t perform again until March.

So I am really hoping we can get a bunch of friends to dress up as their favorite Big Lebowski characters and come “throw some rocks” for a little while this Friday. I am not very good at music marketing, but I know it is going to be a fantastic show and party.

Normally, I wouldn’t expect Madison people to drive as far as Beaver Dam to see a GUPPY EFFECT show. But this is a special event, since we secured a bowling alley. We are all dressing up as Lebowski characters and we are going to give away prizes for the best costumes and the best scene re-enactments.

GUPPY EFFECT even learned a few songs off the Big Lebowski soundtrack for this shindig.

We want to have a huge end of year party, so I hope lots of people come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment