12.19.2014

Workouts

It's winter. And that means less exercise for me. Usually November and December are the worst because it is too cold to workout outside, but I haven't yet taken the initiative to set up my indoor bike trainer at home.

On my fortnight plus long Australia trip, I did a fair amount of walking around, but probably not enough calories were burned to offset the amount of food consumed during our travels.

Before the trip, I had started lifting weights a bit in the gym at work, but I haven't done so since I have been back. Truth be told, I don't like weight lifting and I think it is because I can't read my Kindle or watch Netflix to pass the time when lifting like I can on the exercise bike.

So today I am going to do 40 minutes on an exercise bike at the gym at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment