Shortly, I will be en route to the chiropractor for a routine musculoskeletal adjustment. Is there a field of healthcare for attitude adjustment? I suppose that would be counseling psychology.

I have a friend who is a Doctor of Osteopathy specializing in Psychiatry. So I guess he can do both...

No comments: